Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Pension, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-353-3425
Henkel’s purpose for existence is to create sustainable value for customers and consumers, for their teams and employees, shareholders as well as for the public and the communities they serve. The employees of Henkel always put their dedication, dignity, and interest into making their purpose happen. What unites their diverse workforce is their purpose, their mission and vision, as well as their values.
Henkel started in 1876 and they have employed almost 55,000 employees as of 2017. Henkel employees enjoy a modest salary as well as one that is based in performance. First year outstanding employees may also get a chance to receive a bonus. Henkel also offers complete social benefits and working opportunities that may be considered flex-time or working from home.
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent daycare flexible spending
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Money-saving benefits program
- Training and Leadership Development
- Henkel Global Academy
- Tailor-made training programs, e.g. in marketing or finance, which are as hands-on as possible
- This e-learning platform is open for all employees around the world and can be accessed via the intranet 24/7
- Talent Management
- Managers assess employees based on their performance and development potential.
- Every employee receives transparent performance feedback in a confidential meeting with the supervisor.
- Individual coaching and specialized learning opportunities to encourage the rotation to the next job – possibly going abroad or moving across to another business area.
- International Opportunities
- Develop Company Network
- International environment
- Access Headquarters decision-making processes
- Prepare for the challenges of senior management
- Employee share program
- Occupational pension
- Add-ons of social services
- “Target Dialog” program and system of incentives
- Social benefits and services
- Preventative healthcare
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of Henkel can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Henkel Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/henkel
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/henkel
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
Manage Your Henkel Employee Corporate Shopping Discount Perks Account Online:
- Go to the following webpage: https://corporateshopping.com/employee-discounts/henkel-consumer-adhesives-inc
Manage Your Henkel Voluntary Insurance Benefits Account Online:
- Go to the following webpage: www.henkelvoluntarybenefits.com
Manage Your Henkel Total Rewards Benefits Account Online:
- Go to the following webpage: https://mybenefits.benefitcenter.com/henkel
- OR click here Total Rewards
- NOTE: www.henben09.com is a valid link.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for Henkel:
- Among the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in 2018 – Fortune
- Recognized with the “Höchste Reputation” distinction twice in a row
- Outstanding “Top Employer 2019” by The Top Employers Institute
- Named “Top Employer” in 2018 in China for 4th Consecutive year
- Henkel Ranks Amongst America’s Best Employers – Forbes 2018
- Received a European Award for Diversity – 2018 Grands Prix de la Mixite