Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Grainger was founded by William W. Grainger in 1927 with their headquarters in Lake Forest in Illinois. They are an American Fortune 500 industrial supply company that was created in order to give their consumers an access to a constant supply of motors. They now serve more than 3 million customers all over the world. This company offers items such as motors, lighting, material handling, fasteners, plumbing, tools, and safety supplies, together with inventory management services and technical support.
Final Company Information
Grainger has already employed over 27,000 people in their organization. Employees will be participating automatically in a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. To reiterate, there is no need to enroll in or pay for these benefits because it will be provided and paid for by the company automatically. Members or employees, though, may have to manage their account online on their own.
This article will focus on:
Grainger Employee Benefits | Total Rewards Login / Registration | Discount Perkspot | Short-term Disability | Shoe Program | Perks of working at Grainger | The Big Red Store
Grainger Automatic Benefits
Employees are automatically provided with several benefit programs once they become eligible. Eligibility varies by benefit. You do not need to enroll in or pay for these benefit. The following are provided and paid for by Grainger automatically:
- Retirement Savings Plan
- 401(k) Plan (for Zoro Team Members)
- Short Term Disability (STD) Plan
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Business Travel Accident
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Work/Life Services
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of Grainger can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”