Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
American Express Global Business Travel YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
American Express Company (AMEX) is a multinational financial services corporation that may be located in the Financial District of Lower Manhattan. The company started in 1850 and is among the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. It was in March of 2014 when American Express declared that they have signed an agreement to form a joint venture for business travel and spun off their corporate travel business as American Express Global Business Travel (AMEX).
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) is a multinational travel and meetings program management company with headquarters in Jersey City, New Jersey. American Express keeps a 50% ownership stake after divesting American Express Global Business Travel in 2014. The other 50% is held by a Certares-led investor group.
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) believes that travel is among the biggest costs a company may face. They take their jobs seriously by providing customized solutions to all of a company’s business travel needs. American Express Global Business Travel would sometimes provide a full-scale overhaul of a customer’s travel program, or they would sometimes propose travel advice to assist a client of their company’s full potential.
Through the American Express Global Business Travel’s people, GBT connects the business world. Their employees provide a deep global presence, a diverse workforce that is proven essential, giving them the competitive edge. Their organization is built on their employees’ diversity, perspectives, and viewpoints, allowing them to better connect to the needs of their clients.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of 18,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health and Wellness
- Rewards and Recognition
- Retirement Benefits
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Perks
- Education Assistance
- Fitness Memberships
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Experience
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Retirement Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Work from Home
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Leaves and Paid Time Off
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link that may be found on top of the page.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.