Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-866-520-3284
Experian was established in the United States as TRW Information Systems and Services Inc., as subsidiary of TRW Inc., when it acquired Credit Data. The history dates back to 1992. They promote greater financial health and opportunity among their consumers by making them understand, manage, as well as protect their personal information. This helps them control financial aspects of their key life events, and make the most advantageous financial and purchasing decisions.
Experian currently employs an approximate of 17,000 employees and is reported to have a revenue of US$4.6 billion.
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Healthcare flexible spending accounts
- Dependent daycare flexible spending
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Supplemental & dependent coverage
- Accidental death & dismemberment
- Business travel accident insurance
- Matching employee stock purchase plan
- Retirewise investment advisers
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- HealthMatters is Experian’s health care program which includes:
- an employee assistance program (EAP)
- 24-hour nurse line
- health and fitness reimbursement
- Paid time off including:
- flexible time off (15 days per year for those with less than two years of service, 20 days off for those with 2-6 years of service)
- 5 sick days annually
- 10 company-paid holidays
- paid absence for bereavement & jury duty
- military reserve training and pay continuation for short-term disability
- Voluntary benefits programs
- Education assistance
- Corporate Discounts
- Adoption assistance
- Tax free commuter passes
- & much more!
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of Experian can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Experian Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/experian
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/experian
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for Experian:
- Officially certified as a ‘Top Employer’ by the Top Employers Institute in the UK and Spain – 2019, 2018
- Named in the ‘Top 10 Employers for Working Families’ by work-life balance charity, Working Families – 2019
- Payroll Giving Diamond Quality Mark, the highest available certification, for a third successive year. The award is reserved for UK companies that have more than 30% of employees on the scheme and support the wider Payroll Giving sector. – 2019
- 2019 Best Place to Work for LGBTQ+ byHuman Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2019 Corporate Equality Index
- Many More!