Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Eversource Gas of MA Pension Service Center:
Monday until Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., ET
Eversource Energy is a publicly traded energy company with two headquarters: one in Hartford, Connecticut and the other in Boston, Massachusetts. Eversource has plenty of regulated subsidiaries that offer retail electricity, natural gas service, as well as water service to about 4 million customers in New Hampshire, Connecticut, and Massachusetts. Eversource is a Fortune 500 company with over 4,270 circuit miles of electric transmission lines and 72,000 pole miles of distribution lines, to name a few.
Eversource predecessor Northeast Utilities (NU) started on July 1, 1966, with the merger of Connecticut Light and Power Company, Western Massachusetts Electric Company, and the Hartford Electric Light Company. After some up-and-down growth under different management, Eversource emerged and combined with Boston-based NSTAR in 2012. By February of 2015, the company and all its subsidiaries renamed themselves as Eversource Energy and changed the stock symbol to “ES” in 2015.
Eversource is dedicated to providing their employees with a competitive total rewards package. To add to the wages and salaries, the benefits programs they offer to their people and their family members is a substantial part of the total rewards. Their employees get access to a vast selection of benefits created to assist in keeping their families healthy and financially secure.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 9,299 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Apprenticeship Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the login details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.