Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-800-829-2633
Equitable Holdings, Inc. is a financial service and insurance company based in the US founded by Henry Baldwin Hyde in 1959. French insurance company AXA acquired most of the control of The Equitable. It was in 2004 when the company changed their name officially to AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company. Equitable launched their headquarters at the Equitable Life Building in 1870 located in the Business District of Manhattan, with access facing Pine Street, Broadway, and Cedar Street. Henry Baldwin Hyde was the president and he was joined by other people like James Waddell Alexander, who was the Vice President that time, George W. Phillips, who was the Vice President of the Actuarial Society of America, together with Samuel Borrowe, the company’s Secretary. In 2018, Equitable Holdings, Inc. had more than 15,800 agents licensed by the State of California. AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company changed its name to Equitable Holdings, Inc. in 2020, after their spinoff from AXA. In January of that same year, Equitable revealed their new branding to add to their name change. The branding features a revitalized brand that includes a new logo, representing the Greek goddess Athena, which has been a constant image in the company’s 160-year-old visual identity.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of December 2019, they have a record of 4,100 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become qualified. They may enroll in the following insurance coverages:
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term disability
- Pays a cash benefit directly to you if you or your dependents are injured as part of a covered accident, regardless of whether it’s covered by your medical insurance.
- Critical Illness
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link that may be found below “Forgot User ID or Password?” link.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.
Links to handbooks are indicated below for your reference: