Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-877-627-4015
DXC Technology was established in 2017 as a result of the spin-off of Hewlett Packard Enterprise’s Enterprise Service segment and its merger with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC). DXC Technology help global companies run their mission critical systems and operations while they modernize IT, enhance data architectures, and ensure security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds.
They are employing 130,000 employees and is operating in 70 countries as of March 2019. DXC Technology offers different types of employee benefits. They may have pension, 401(k), health savings account (HSA), medical, health, vision, dental, life insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and more.
DXC’s approach to benefits is based on a simple truth: We know we’re only as good as our people. Recognizing this, and acknowledging that our employees are our greatest asset, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, healthcare coverage for you and your family, retirement plans and much more.DXC Technology
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Company Contribution to a health savings account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Disability insurance
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- A vast selection of recreation activities like:
- internal contests
- promoting team spirit
- Training Programs
- Incentive for Learning Program
- Recognition Award Programs such as:
- DXC Global Awards
- R&D Contest Awards
- Long Year Service Awards
- And much, much more!
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of DXC Technology can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | DXC Technology Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/dxc
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/dxc
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for DXC Technology:
- 2020 Huawei Southern Pacific Ecosystem Partner Summit: Outstanding Partner of the year
- 2019 ExtraHop Asia Pacific Partner Summit: Breakthrough Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific
- 2019 Lenovo Partner Gala Awards – ThinkAgile Champion
- 2019 Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Asia Pacific Connex19 Business Partner Awards: Outstanding Project of the Year
- 2018 Dell Technologies Solution Provider IT Transformation
- 2018 Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise Asia Pacific Healthcare Partner of the Year
- 2017 DXC ranked #9 on Everest Group BPS Top 50 List and is named a Top 5 “Broad-Based” Provider with a full range of horizontal and industry-specific offerings
- 2017 DXC awarded Technology Firm of the Year by Reactions magazine
- 2016 Cisco Sales Partnership of the Year – Partner Insight Award
- 2016 CRN MVP: Most Versatile Provider – Most Valuable Partner
- 2015 Aruba FY15 Enterprise Partner of the Year
- 2015 Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise APAC Awards – Best Partner of the Year
- 2015 CA Technologies Sales Excellence