Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Dell Benefits Center:
1-888-335-5663 or 1-877-374-0320
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT
Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Round Rock, Texas. The products they offer include personal computers, servers, televisions, smartphones, computer software, information security, and many others. Dell is currently operating under 2 divisions, which are: Dell Client Solutions Group and Dell EMC Infrastructure Solutions Group.
It was on October 12, 2015 when Dell announced its intention to acquire EMC Corporation, a company focused on enterprise software and storage, in a $67 billion transaction. On September of 2016, Dell Inc. finalized the merger, with the involvement of the issuance of $45.9 billion in debt and $4.4 billion common stock. Before 2018 ended, Dell Technologies became a public company bypassing the traditional IPO process by buying back shares that tracked the financial performance of another subsidiary.
Dell considers their people as their most critical component of achieving long-term success. Time and effort are poured into formulating a complete benefits package for all of the Dell team members. Dell aims to provide the excellent choice and value at the best cost. The packages they have can easily compete in the market.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 160,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Work from Home
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the login details.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.