Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
John Deere Benefits Center:
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST
John Deere is the brand name of Deere & Company, which is an American corporation that manufactures construction, agricultural, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment. The company has their headquarters located at Moline, Illinois. They provide several tractor series that include D series, E series, Specialty Tractors, Super Heavy Duty Tractors, and JDLink.
Deere & Company has a history that dates back in the mid-1800s when John Deere, born in Vermont, moved to Grand Detour, Illinois in 1836 to escape bankruptcy in Vermont. Deere opened a shop in Grand Detour, which enabled him to be the general repairman in the village, and also a manufacturer of gardening tools. The tools were just a start but what gave him the name was the self-scouring steel plow, which John Deere fashioned a Scottish steel saw blade into a plow. Before this creation, most farmers used iron or wooden plows where the soil stuck, making them clean it frequently. The creation solved this problem and greatly aided migration into the American Great Plains in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
People working at John Deere gets to connect with many highly talented employees. John Deere is a company that recognizes and embraces diversity and inclusion. Each employee has a role in producing the highest quality products and services and they get recognized and rewarded for their contributions.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 60,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Work from Home
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the login details.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the green “continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.