Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Cummins Retirement Benefits Service Center:
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday
Cummins is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and distributes engines, filtration, and power generation products. Cummins also provides services to engines and related equipment, inclusive of fuel systems, filtration, controls, air handlings and many others. Cummins is headquartered in Columbus, Indiana. They are present in about 190 countries and territories with a network of over 600 company-owned and independent distributors and approximately 6,000 dealers.
The Cummins Engine Company started in Columbus, Indiana on February of 1919 by William Glanton Irwin, a banker, together with Clessie Cummins, a local mechanic. Their main focus was the development of the diesel engine invented 20 years earlier. Their success was not proven until in 1933 when their Model H, used in small railroad switchers, succeeded. Cummins N Series engines was the industry leader post-World War II when road building became a hit in the US. Several years later, Cummins had operations in 197 countries and territories.
Cummins employees get the chance to participate in different compensation programs. Additional benefits may vary between locations and include options for all employees.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2018, they have a record of over 50,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the Log on details.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.