Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-877-345-2638
CoreLogic dates back to September 1991 when TRW Real Estate Information Services got into a collaboration with three other real estate information service units from Elsevier but their history dates back to over 50 years ago. They are based in Irvine in California and they are focused on giving their consumers financial, property and consumer information, analytics, and business intelligence. CoreLogic examines information assets as well as date so they can give their clients the analytics and customized data services.
As of 2015, CoreLogic has employed 6,500 people in their organization.
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Health Savings Account – HSA
- Medical & Drug Prescription
- Short Term & Long Term
- Emergency room
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account – FSA
- Commuter Benefits
- Time Off & Holidays
- Business Travel Accident – BTA
- Group legal services through Hyatt Legal Plans, a MetLife company
- Death Benefit
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Quest Diagnostics Labs – to get savings on:
- Lab work or diagnostic services
- Teladoc – Make Phone Calls or Video Calls to diagnose and/or prescribe prescription drugs for:
- Common colds
- Sore throat
- Ear aches
- Pink eye
- Compass – Help you with:
- Understanding your benefits.
- Finding top-notch doctors & facilities.
- Comparing the cost of procedures to get the very best price.
- Saving money on prescriptions.
- Getting assistance with medical bills.
- Setting up appointments & coordinating care.
- Well Being Program – Help reaching health goals with:
- A tool called Caught Ya Bein’ Healthy that helps you recognize your co-workers for their efforts towards healthy lifestyles
- Sonic Striding lets you register an activity tracker so you will be able to track all of your daily activity and workouts.
- The Goals and trackers sections will allow you to keep track of your hydration, mood, weight, activity and more.
- Access to an online health quality assessment.
- Access to Informative articles.
- Earning rewards by completing activities and goals.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of CoreLogin can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | CoreLogic Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/corelogic
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/corelogic
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Useful idea when getting an ID card online:
Reach out to your plan administrator or HR department if you lost your ID card or need a replacement ID card for your insurance plan.
If you wish to manage your 401(k) Savings Plan Account online, visit http://www.netbenefits.com/. Select “Register Now” if it is your first time to log in to Fidelity. Once you are there, just create a username and password. If you already have an existing Fidelity account, you may just use the same login information to manage your account.
Awards for CoreLogic:
- 2020 HW Tech100 Real Estate winner: CoreLogic
- Earned the top award of “Most Innovative Real Estate Company” 2016 Inman Innovators Awards
- Runner up for “Most Innovative Technology” at the 2016 Inman Innovators Awards.
- Recognized as the top “Market Influencer” on HousingWire’s 2016 HWTech100 list