Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Citi Benefits Center via ConnectOne:
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday
HR Shared Services
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, and Guam
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation based in New York City. Citigroup runs third in the largest banking institution in the US, together with JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America. Citi is considered a systematically important bank by the Financial Stability Board and is commonly cited as a bank that is too big to fail.
Citi was created after the merging of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group in 1998. Travelers was eventually spun off from the company in 2002. Citigroup now owns Citicorp, the holding company for Citibank, together with other international subsidiaries. Citigroup is incorporated in Delaware.
Citi makes sure that a significant investment is provided for all their people around the world. These include core health, insurance, and retirement programs paired with supplementary programs. Their global benefits thinking ensures that programs should deliver quality benefits and must be easily understood, accessible and communicated to the people.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 210,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Work from Home
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Citigroup Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Login” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Other helpful links:
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Citigroup:
- Ranked #22 by LinkedIn in the Top Companies Where the US Wants to Work Now.
- Best Company for Workers in the Banking Industry by JUST Capital.
- Included in the Top 30 Employers for Working Families.