Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Cigna Benefits Center:
1 (800) Cigna24
(1 (800) 244-6224)
Cigna is an American worldwide health services organization with headquarters located in Bloomfield, Connecticut. They have insurance subsidiaries that are major providers of medical, dental, disability, life, and accident insurance. Majority of which are provided through employers and other groups like governmental and non-governmental organizations, unions, and associations.
Cigna began after the 1982 merger of the Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CG) and INA Corporation, parent company of Insurance Company of North America, which is the first stock insurance company in the US. The name Cigna is a mix of letters from the merging companies, CG and INA. In June 2020, Cigna formed an alliance with Priority Health to ensure that comprehensive health care coverage is made more affordable and accessible to Michigan employers and customers.
Cigna believes that a job well done must always be celebrated. They understand that their people needs more than a pat on the back and that is where total rewards come in. Cigna offers a total rewards plan that is inclusive of a comprehensive health plan, 401K, discounts, and many more. Their people is the reason for their success, and that is something to celebrate daily.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 70,000 employees in their organization in the US. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
Links to handbooks are indicated below for your reference: