Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
accessHR Benefits Contact Center:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Eastern Time
If calling from outside the United States
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company with headquarters in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the US and the 7th largest bank in the world by total assets. JPMorgan Chase is also the world’s most valuable bank by market capitalization. They are incorporated in Delaware. JPMorgan Chase is among America’s Big Four Banks, joined by Bank of America, Citigroup, and Wells Fargo.
The current structure of JPMorgan Chase is the result of the combination of many large US banking companies since 1996. These include Chase Manhattan Bank, J.P. Morgan & Co., Bank One, Bear Stearns, and Washington Mutual. Looking back further, JPMorgan Chase’s predecessors include major banking firms which include Chemical Bank and First Chicago Bank, to name a few. The company’s oldest predecessor is the Bank of the Manhattan Company. It was the third oldest banking corporation in the US, and considered to be the 31st oldest bank in the world. It was established on September 1, 1799, by Aaron Burr.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to offering a complete set of benefits choices to meet employee needs and lifestyles. Employees just have to take an active role in designing a personal strategy to help meet their short-term and long-term health care and insurance and retirement savings objectives in return.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 250,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Stock Options
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: