Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
1-833-2PEOPLE or 1-833-273-6753 (Toll-free for US, Puerto Rico, and Canada)
1-312-479-9564 (Toll for all other countries Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time
Note: Service center for benefits-related questions is available from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Eastern Time
Company Summary: Change Healthcare is a provider of revenue and payment cycle management as well as clinical information exchange solutions, while connecting payers, providers, and patients in the U.S. healthcare system. Change Healthcare was known as Emdeon before rebranding in 2015, which happened after the purchase of an existing company with the same name. Change Healthcare also refers to an organization founded in 2007, which ultimately became a part of the current firm.
Change Healthcare is based in Nashville, Tennessee, and has over 89 added locations throughout the entire United States, Canada, New Zealand, Israel, Taiwan, and the UK.
Change Healthcare was founded in 2007 and was headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee. They offered healthcare consumer engagement as well as cost transparency tools to health plans and sizable, self-insured employers all over the United States.
Change Healthcare and McKesson Corporation announced the creation of a new healthcare company which combined extensively majority of Change Healthcare’s business with that of McKesson’s information technology unit. McKesson owns about 70% of the new company, while the remaining equity stake is held by Change Healthcare stockholders.
UnitedHealth Group’s OptumInsight unit agreed to acquire Change Healthcare in an agreement valued at $13 billion in January 2021.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 15,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Teladoc Health
- Two Visit Plans
- Three Dental Plans
- Four Medical Plans
- True View Services
- Access to the best doctors
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- My Healthy Changes Well-Being Program
- Base Pay
- Cash Incentives
- Long Term Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life Insurance
- US 401(k) Savings Plan
- Supplemental 401(k) Savings Plan
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Assistance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Tax Free Health Savings
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Some of their benefits may also include the following:
- Resources for Living – Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off and holidays
- Legal assistance
- Pet insurance
- Home and auto insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Accident insurance
- Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
- Volunteer Days
- Employee Donations
- Corporate Contributions
- Company Supported Community Service
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New user?” link that may be found below the “Forgot User ID or Password” link.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.