Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
Best Buy Benefits Center
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Central Time
Best Buy Co., Inc. is a multinational consumer electronics retailer in the US that is based in Richfield, Minnesota. The original concept was established by Richard M. Schulze and James Wheeler in 1966 as an audio specialty store named Sound of Music. It was in 1983 when it was rebranded to its current name and an emphasis on consumer electronics was placed.
Best Buy is the leader in tech product providers, as well as tech solutions and services. The company provides expert services at unmatched price more than 1.5 billion times annually to their consumers, small business owners, or educators who visit their stores, engage with Geek Squad agents or use BestBuy.com or the Best Buy app. Best Buy operates in the U.S. and Canada, where above 70 percent of the people reside within 15 minutes of a Best Buy store. They also operate in Mexico where Best Buy has a physical and online presence.
Best Buy has a workforce that is knowledgeable, passionate, and committed and are recognized through the many benefits and rewards that are considered the best in the industry, inclusive of an industry-leading employee discount on the latest and greatest products.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of 125,000 employees in the US, Canada, and Mexico. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Physical and Mental Well Being
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Behavioral Health Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Maternity Support and Paid Leave
- Mental Health Counseling and Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Well Being
- Competitive Pay
- Incentive Pay
- Employee Discount
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Savings Builder Program
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Well Being
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Caregiver Pay for Child Bonding or Family Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Assistance and Discounts
- Identity Protection
- Legal Services
- Auto/Home/Renters Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Career Development and Mentoring
- Focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Assistance Program
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Sandy’s Place Café by Bon Appétit
- Coffee Shops
- Fitness and Wellness Center
- Intramural Sports
- Child Care
- Dry Cleaning
- Company Store
- Employee Resource Groups
- Community Events and Speakers
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link that may be found on top of the page.
- Type in the last four (4) digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.