Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-866-874-8591
Customer Service Phone Number Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada: 1-847-883-0978
The Allianz Group are the leaders in integrated financial service providers globally. Their retail and corporate clients are enjoying a wide selection of product in all insurance business lines that are designed to protect them against any risks. They are leaders in insurance, both in property and casualty and in life and health.
Allianz is a European multinational financial services company that is based in Munich in Germany. They are currently employing nearly 150,000 people worldwide. These employees are enjoying health insurance, dental, life insurance, 401(k), among other amazing benefits available.
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of Allianz can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | Allianz Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/allianz
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/allianz
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for Allianz:
- Named to Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For List – 2018
- Received the “Young Entrepreneurship and Employment” award for 2013 – 2016
- Nominated for Germany’s HR Excellence Award 2017
- Received the prestigious HR Innovation Award 2017 from the HR Innovation Practice Observatory of the Politecnico di Milano in the “Engagement and motivation of staff” category, distinguishing itself for its ability to use digital technologies to innovate and improve major HR management and development processes.