Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Monday until Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., ET
Outside the US, Puerto Rico, or Canada
Monday until Friday, between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., ET
Alcoa Corporation is an American industrial corporation. They are considered to be the world’s eighth biggest producer of aluminum. Alcoa’s headquarters may be found in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has operations in 10 countries. Their main products are aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina combined.
Alcoa has a history that may be traced back to when Charles Martin Hall discovered the process of smelting aluminum in 1886, almost simultaneously with Paul Héroult in France. The discovery is now called the Hall- Héroult process, which is one of the dominant processes for producing aluminum from bauxite ore. Fast Forward to the 2000s when in May 2007, Alcoa Inc. made a $27 billion hostile takeover bid for Alcan as an attempt to form the world’s largest aluminum producer. The bid was withdrawn when Alcan announced a takeover by Rio Tinto in July 2007.
Alcoa Inc split into two new entities come November 2016: Alcoa Corporation and Arconic.
Alcoa offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to their people. They also have a diverse and inclusive work force, rewarding employee volunteering initiatives, plus a strong safety culture and a commitment to work-life balance.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of almost 13,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Apprenticeship Program
- Professional Development
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “New User?” link found below the login details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.