Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
AECOM Benefits Service Center:
Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Time
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada
Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central Time
AECOM, formerly AECOM Technology Corporation, is an American multinational engineering firm based in Los Angeles, California. AECOM is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ACM. AECOM is included in the 2019 Fortune 500 list and ranked 157th.
AECOM has a history that may be traced to its origins in Kentucky-based Ashland Oil and Refining Company founded in 1910 by J. Fred Miles. After gaining control of some 200,000 acres, he formed Swiss Oil Company in Lexington. Miles launched a refining operation in 1924 and called it Ashland Refining Company, headed by Paul Blazer. The parent company struggled which led to the ouster of Miles, while Ashland prospered under Blazer’s leadership. Blazer was renamed CEO of the reorganized company, Ashland Oil and Refining Company. Acquisitions and reorganizations happened until it became AECOM (Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Operations, and Management) in 1990, which happened after an employee buyback proposal that resulted to a spin-off of Ashland Technology.
AECOM understands that their commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion will allow them to better anticipate their clients’ needs while having a complete understanding of the challenges that the communities they serve currently face. They also aim to drive innovation that boosts the industry forward and realize their purpose of providing a better world.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of approximately 54,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Are you a new user?” link found below the logon details on the page.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.