Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Company YBR Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-866-520-3284
Company Summary: 1-844-469-2226 / 1-844-4MY-ACCO
ACCO Brands Corporation is a manufacturer of various office products. This history is traced back to the founding of Wilson Jones in 1893, the American Clip Company (ACCO) in 1903, and the Swingline Company in 1925. They were founded by the merger of ACCO World from Fortune Brands with General Binding Corporation or GBC. Their current headquarters is located in Lake Zurich in Illinois.
They are one of the world’s largest supplier of academic, consumer, and business products for over a century. They take pride in a history of industry leadership, innovation, and focus on providing excellent value for shareholders, customers, and consumers by giving unique and leading-edge products.
ACCO Brand’s Corporation started way back in 1903 by Wilson Jones. American Clip Company (ACCO) and the Swingline Company joined forces in revolutionizing the ways in which people record, store, and systematize information through the invention of products like the ring binder, paper clip, and the widespread popularization of staplers.
As of 2017, they have been employing over 6,500 employees. ACCO employees may enjoy a variety of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible.
Quick Summary of Possible Benefits:
- 401(k) retirement savings plans with company contribution
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Income Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Dependents Eligible)
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account Plans (Health and Child Care)
- Employee and Beneficiary Assistance Plans
Additional Perks / Benefits :
- Sick and Life Events Leaves
- Paid holidays
- Educational opportunities
- Service Award Program
- AIRCO Credit Union
- Qualified paid time off (vacation and personal days)
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Current employees and retirees of ACCO Brands can access resources to manage their benefits, health tools and more. Access MY BENEFITS RESOURCES (YBR) to manage your personal benefits and perform other related transactions.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
YBR provides information, tools and calculators to
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | YBR | ACCO Brands Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Go to the following webpage: www.ybr.com/acco
- Provide your: User ID & Password
- Click on the button titled: Log On
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Go to the following webpage: www.yourbenefitsresources.com/acco
- Find and click on the link titled: Are you a new user?
- Enter Your Personal Identification Information: Last 4 Digits of your SSN & Date of Birth
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- Look for the “Completed Successfully” message to be sure your enrollment is complete. If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the beginning of this article.
If you enroll within your first 31 days of hire, your coverage becomes effective on your first day. If you do not enroll within your first 31 days of hire, you will need to wait to enroll until the next annual open enrollment, unless you experience a qualified coverage change event (new baby, marriage, divorce, etc.). Go to Your Benefit Resources to enroll. See above.
Other helpful links:
Awards for ACCO Brands:
- Awarded a 2018 Industry Leader Award by National Safety Council (NSC)
- Named One of America’s Safest Companies – 2017 by EHS Today magazine, a leading publication for environmental, health and safety professionals
- Vendor of the Year Award at the European Office Product Awards (EOPA) event – 2019
- Received gold ratings for its health and safety practices – 2019 Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) Health and Safety Awards