Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
AbbVie Benefits Center Contact Number:
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Central Time
AbbVie is an American publicly traded biopharmaceutical company with headquarters located in Lake Bluff, Illinois. AbbVie has a mission to uncover and deliver innovative medicines that help solve serious health issues in this day and age and address similar medical challenges in the future. They work hard to gain an extraordinary impact on people’s lives in different therapeutic areas: immunology, neuroscience, oncology, eye care, women’s health, gastroenterology, and virology to add to the vast selection of products and services across their Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
Abbott Labs announced their intention to separate into two publicly traded companies in October of 2011. This new company would specialize in expanded products that include medical devices, diagnostic equipment, and nutrition products, while AbbVie would function as a research-based pharmaceutical manufacturer. The separation took effect on January 1, 2013 and AbbVie was officially listed on the NYSE the following day.
AbbVie has a Total Rewards program that is built to be competitive. To add to that, they also recognize and reward individual performance, and offer employee flexibility and support during their entire changing life stage with AbbVie.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of almost 5,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Auto & Home Insurance
- Legal Benefits
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Pension Plan
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent Care
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Gym Membership
- Volunteer Time Off
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “First time user? Create an account” link found at the right portion of the page.
- You will be asked if you know your work Email. Select “Yes”, if you do and “No” if you don’t.
- If you selected “Yes”, you will be asked to type in your work Email in the space provided.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Enter your Birth Date in the space provided in this format: DD/MM/YYYY.
- Select the blue “Next” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.
Note: If you choose “No”, you will be asked if you know your Employee ID or your Social Security Number. If you don’t know either, the network will not be able to identify you without this information. You have to contact AbbVie HelpDesk for assistance.