Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Tesla Benefits Center:
Monday to Friday, 5 am- 5 pm PT
Tesla, Inc. is an American electric vehicle and clean energy company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California. Tesla currently carry products that include electric cars, battery energy storage from home to grid scale, solar panels and solar roof tiles, and many other related products and services. Tesla is known as the world’s best-selling plug-in and battery electric passenger car manufacturer.
Tesla was founded in July 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning as Tesla Motors. The name is a tribute to inventor and electrical engineer Nikola Tesla. Elon Musk contributed a great sum of the funding during the early days, and served as CEO since 2008. To him, their purpose is to assist in expediting the move to sustainable transport and energy, by using electric vehicles and solar power.
Working at Tesla is solving the world’s most important problems with the talented people who share their passion to change the world. A fast-paced culture is always present in the workplace, paired with energy and innovation.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 70,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Apprenticeship Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” link found on the page.
- Type in your 6-digit Employee Number OR 9-digit Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.