Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Progressive Corporation Benefits Service Center:
The Progressive Corporation is an American insurance company considered to be one of the largest providers of car insurance in the US. They insure motorcycles, RVs, boats, and commercial vehicles. They also provide home insurance through select companies. Progressive is included in the 2020 Fortune 500 list of the largest US corporations by total revenue and is headquartered in Mayfield Village, Ohio.
Progressive was co-founded in 1937 by Joseph Lewis and Jack Green as Progressive Insurance Company. The company found a niche in 1956 that insured riskier drivers. In 1987, the company’s written premiums breached $1 billion. This number crossed the $20 billion mark in 2016 and continuously innovates in the industry. Progressive takes pride of being the first auto insurance company to have a website, enable customers to purchase policies using the website, and later innovate in allowing the use of mobile browsers and smartphone apps for rating and managing policies.
All this success made Progressive offer several unexpected benefits to their people aside from the medical, dental and vision coverage and a 401k plan. Employees can take part in a number of programs to succeed in their role and grow their career.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of over 35,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Diversity Program
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the blue “Create Account” button found on the page.
- Type in your 6-digit Employee ID in the space provided.
- Type in your Social Security Number in the space provided. Your SSN must not begin with “000” or “666”.
- Type in your Date of Birth in the space provided in this format: mm-dd-yyyy.
- Place a check mark (✓) in the box for the reCAPTCHA function.
- Select the blue “Authenticate and Create Account” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.