Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Customer Contact Center for Northrop Grumman employees:
Northrop Grumman Corporation is an American multinational aerospace and defense technology company based in West Falls Church, Virginia. Northrop Grumman is among the world’s largest weapons manufacturers and military technology providers. Northrop Grumman and their industry partners have received the Collier Trophy eight times. The most recent one was for developing the X-47B, the pioneer in unmanned and autonomous air system to operate from an aircraft carrier.
Northrop Grumman has a history that may be traced back in the early 20th century when the Grumman Corporation was founded on Long Island, New York. They built all the American Navy aircraft during WWII. It branched out into making aluminum canoes after the war by using all left-over materials that were no longer needed for an aircraft. They later created a selection of products like ballistic missiles, the Apollo Lunar Module, stealth bombers, and many others. After a series of acquisitions, Northrop Grumman finished the purchase of Orbital ATK, which has been renamed to Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems since. Northrop Grumman is currently among the biggest defense contractors in the world.
Northrop Grumman offers a complete benefits package plus a work environment that encourages growth while supporting the success of their people and the company. Northrop Grumman benefits provide a flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most sense for their people and their family.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of over 95,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link found on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to proceed.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.