Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Texas Instruments Benefits Center:
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is an American technology company with headquarters located in Dallas, Texas. TI designs and manufactures semiconductors as well as different integrated circuits. These are sold globally to electronics designers and manufacturers. TI is among the top 10 semiconductor companies worldwide based on sales volume. Their main focus is to develop analog chips and embedded processors, which is more than 80% of the company’s revenue.
Texas Instruments was created by J. Erik Jonsson, Cecil H. Green, Patrick E. Haggerty, and Eugene McDermott. McDermott, Green, and Jonsson were employees of Geophysical Service Inc. (GSI) and purchased the company in 1941. Haggerty was hired as general manager of the Laboratory and Manufacturing (L&M) division that mainly focused on electric equipment. The L&M division, together with its defense contracts, was growing rapidly in 1951, much faster than GSI’s geophysical division. As the company was reorganized, it was renamed to Texas Instruments that same year.
Texas Instruments offers a complete package of benefits that is inclusive of financial, health and welfare, wellness and work-life, as well as income protection to their people.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of almost 30,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link found beside the login details on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.