Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Lennar HR Cares Help Line:
Lennar Corporation is a home construction and real estate company headquartered in Fontainebleau, Florida. Lennar was the largest home construction company in the US after it acquired CalAtlantic Homes in 2017. Lennar now operates in 21 states and owns Rialto Capital Management. They also developed and retained ownership interests in 53 apartment communities.
Lennar Corporation started out as F&R Builders in Miami, Florida in 1954 by Gene Fisher and Arnold Rosen. Two years later, Leonard Miller became the co-owner of the company and partnered with Arnold Rosen. Come 1971, they changed the name to “Lennar”, which is a combination of the first names of the company’s two owners, Leonard Miller and Arnold Rosen. A year later, Lennar is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Lennar believes in providing their people, together with their families, the tools they require to live their best life. Lennar takes pride in providing a complete and competitive benefits program for these people. These benefits are created to assist them in focusing on things that matter most.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2017, they have a record of more than 9,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Company Social Events
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Lennar Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the “LOG IN” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Lennar:
- Lennar was named as #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on Fortune Magazine’s list of World’s Most Admired Companies in 2021.
- Lennar was included in the Fortune 500 in 2015.