Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Ecolab US Customer Service:
Ecolab Inc. is an American corporation that develops and offers services, technology, and systems specializing in water treatment, purification, cleaning and hygiene, in a vast array of applications. They provide assistance to organizations both private and public, not just in treating their water for potability, but also for food, healthcare, and hospitality related safety and industry.
Ecolab started as Economics Laboratory in 1923 by Merritt J. Osborn and was renamed to Ecolab as they listed on the NYSE in 1986. During the early years, Ecolab’s main product was Absorbit, a product created to quickly clean carpets in hotel rooms. They soon developed Soilax, a dishwasher soap. Economics Laboratory became a publicly traded corporation in 1957 and continued its expansion into the 60s and 70s. They soon acquired pest elimination companies and formed a textile care division to serve commercial laundry customers that process at least 1 million pounds of linen annually.
Fast forward to the 2000s, Ecolab continued to have strategic acquisitions and diversified their portfolio by venturing into the food safety management business.
Ecolab provides benefits to support their people’s health and wellness. They also provide benefits created to promote financial well-being, inclusive of short- and long-term financial incentives as well as retirement income and planning.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of June 2020, they have a record of approximately 50,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Fertility Assistance
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Company Car
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “CREATE ACCOUNT” link found on the page.
- Choose from the two options found on the page: “FIND ME” or “I HAVE A REGISTRATION CODE”
- If you select “FIND ME”:
- You may choose for the system to find you by your Email or mobile phone number OR your information. If you select Email or mobile phone number, type it in the space provided. Then select the grey “SEARCH” button to move forward.
- If you want the system to find you by your information:
- Type in your First and Last name in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided.
- Select which country you are located at right now.
- Type in your 9-digit SSN in the space provided OR type in your Employee/Associate ID in the spaces provided.
- Select the grey “SEARCH” button to move forward.
- If you have a registration code, select this option and type it in the space provided then select the grey “CONTINUE” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.