Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Allianz Support Center:
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday
Outside the United States, Puerto Rico, or Canada 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday
Allianz SE is a European multinational financial services company with headquarters found in Munich, Germany. Allianz has a presence in the United States, which include Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America and Allianz Global Corporate and Specialty with offices in Chicago, Illinois. They were recognized as the world’s largest insurance company, largest financial services group, and the largest company according to Forbes magazine.
Allianz AG was started by Carl von Thieme in Berlin on February of 1890. Thieme was director of the Munich Reinsurance Company at the time the company started. He was joined by Wilhelm von Finck, the co-owner of the Merck Finck & Co bank. The company became the first insurer to acquire a license to distribute corporate policies in 1900. Paul Von Naher took over sole leadership in 1904, as it moved into the US and other markets.
Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America provides their employees the amenities they need. Allianz offers vision, health, dental as well as group life insurance. Allianz is dedicated to creating positive employee experiences. They also offer programs for their people and empower them to engage in networking across the globe and have their voices heard.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of more than 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Work from Home
- Dependent Care
- Family Medical Leave
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll: