To place an CVS OTC Health Solutions order over the phone call: 1-866-298-0578; TTY: 1-877-672-2688
MEMBER SERVICES Contact Line: Please first call the number found on the back of your member ID card for accurate and faster service.
Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. is a health plan that is a Medicare-contracted coordinated care plan that also supports Medicaid contract with the State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration. This enables them to give benefits or organize for benefits that may be given to those who are qualified to enroll or sign up.
A few of the plans provide supplementary benefits and amenities that are not covered under Medicare. This includes hearing aids, eyewear, and dental. A monthly allowance is also provided for over the counter meds and home-remedy supplies as an added benefit. You may contact the company to inquire about the correct amount allowable for your plan.
The Simply plans available with this benefit:
Care (HMO I-SNP) Comfort (HMO I-SNP) Complete (HMO D-SNP) Extra (HMO) Level (HMO C-SNP) More (HMO) Select (HMO) Care (HMO I-SNP) Comfort (HMO I-SNP) Complete (HMO D-SNP) Level (HMO C-SNP) More (HMO) Select (HMO) Care (HMO I-SNP) Comfort (HMO I-SNP) Complete (HMO D-SNP) Extra (HMO) Level (HMO C-SNP) More (HMO) Care (HMO I-SNP)Comfort (HMO I-SNP) Complete (HMO D-SNP) Level (HMO C-SNP) More (HMO) Select (HMO) Care (HMO I-SNP) Comfort (HMO I-SNP) Complete (HMO D-SNP) Extra (HMO) Level (HMO C-SNP) More (HMO) Select (HMO) Care (HMO I-SNP) Comfort (HMO I-SNP) Complete (HMO D-SNP) Level (HMO C-SNP) More (HMO)
Broward, Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas Hernando, Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas, Miami-Dade Miami-Dade, Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Palm Beach, Polk
A number of the Simple Healthcare Medicare Plans provide extra benefits and amenities that are not covered under normal Medicare. These are services like dental, eyewear, and hearing aids. An additional benefit that is inclusive in it is a monthly allowance available for over the counter (OTC) medications and supplies. You may contact the company directly if you wish to find out the exact amount that is available for you.
It would be great to know if your Simply Healthcare plan is inclusive of a quarterly allowance which you may use if you need to purchase a few over-the-counter medicines and supplies like digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and many more. If this is available in your benefit, you may refer to your Evidence of Coverage to know about your quarterly allowance.
If you need more information, you may check your Evidence of Coverage.
What is the OTC Benefit?
Members of a Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc. with an HMO with a Medicare contract and a Medicare-contracted coordinated care plan that has a Medicaid contract with the State of Florida Agency for Health Care Administration to provide benefits or arrange for benefits to be provided to enrollees; they will receive a predetermined allowance or dollar amount that is reserved for the over-the-counter benefit that is given every quarter. This privilege enables the members to get OTC products that may require. They just have to make sure that their benefit is consumed before the end of every quarter as any remaining allowance will not roll over.
Advantages of using CVS OTCHS Over the Counter Supplies benefit
- Save your time – one less trip to the pharmacy will mean that members may get to spend more valuable time on what matters most.
- Easy access – OTC purchases are sent straight to the members’ homes. The need to drive anywhere will be lessened.
- You will save money – Members may get OTC items they require without using money out of your own pocket. An allowance per quarter will be used on a varied range of health-related products like cold remedies and other personal care products.
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Simply Healthcare presently works with OTC Health Solutions to enable members to make the most of their OTC benefit. OTC Health solutions has an online program that makes it achievable for millions of involved members to purchase items effortlessly by utilizing the home delivery program that they have.
Members who are qualified for the benefit program will be able to easily use their over the counter benefit from the comforts of their home, whether online or over the phone or mailing it in. Their members may enjoy the following items together with this supplementary benefit:
- Skin care
- Mouth and teeth cleansing products
- Cough and cold, allergy medicines
- Hygiene products
- Mosquito spray
- Medicines for the eyes
- Pain medicine
- Products for the stomach and bowel
- First aid care
- And so much more!
These OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
- They may go online and scroll down below on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
- They may call over the phone at the OTC Order Fulfillment Center at 1-888-298-0578 (TTY 711).
Need Medicare or Health Insurance?
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
- Free (No Additional Costs) Over the Counter Products
- Shipping and handling is included at no extra fees.
- 3 Easy Ways to Order Health Products such as:
- Acid reducer
- Adhesive bandage / Band-Aid
- Athlete’s foot treatment
- Blood Pressure monitor
- Pain reliever
- Allergy medicine
- Cough, cold and flu-daytime and flu-nighttime
- Digital Thermometer
- Headache relief
- Cough suppressant, lozenges
- Oral Pain Relief Gel
- Lip Balm
- Migraine relief
- Dry Mouth Spray
- Nausea remedy
- Pill Box
- Sleep aid
- Smoking cessation aid – Nicotine Lozenge / Gum / Patch
- Sunscreen Relief
- Walking Cane
Importance of new OTC online account registration:
- Enables members to manage their account
- Access and browse the OTC products that are available to you
- Access an online copy of the OTC catalog
- Track your orders
- View your order history
- View your available balance while you shop
- And many more!
B.A.M. Recommendation: “Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Simply Healthcare OTC Benefits Account Login or Register Online
Current Members – Log On / Sign On:
- Go to the following webpage: www.cvs.com/otchs/simply
- Provide your:
- Member ID / Email Address
- Click on the red button titled: Sign In
New Members – Register / Enroll:
Remember to enter your First and Last Name, Member ID, State and Date of Birth exactly as it appears on your Health Plan Member Card.
- Go to the following webpage: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/simply
- Click on the button titled: Create account
- You should be redirected to this landing page: Registration Page
- Enter Your Personal Information: Member ID, Date of Birth, Zip Code, Email address
- You will also need to create a: Password
- Click on the red button titled: Continue
- You should continue to fill out the registration form and submit all the required information to complete your online enrollment.
NOTE: you may want to check the old login links as follows:
You can purchase OTC items at a participating CVS location or Navarro stores.
How to purchase OTC Health Solutions products at a store:
- Visit any participating OTCHS CVS store.
- Look for the blue labels identifying eligible products. Note: Prices may vary from those listed in the catalog.
- Go to any store register to check out and show your Simply Healthcare member ID card to the cashier. Be sure to check out at a store register, not the pharmacy. You only need your Simply Healthcare ID card; there is no OTC benefit card for this benefit.
NOTE: Catalog prices cannot be combined with promotional offers or ExtraBucks Rewards. Not all products will be carried in all CVS OTCHS enabled stores.
FAQ: How can I find a participating store? Not all CVS stores participate in this benefit. To find the nearest participating store, go to: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/simply/storelocator
Return Policy: Due to the personal nature of the products, no returns or exchanges are allowed. If you haven’t received your order or if you received a defective or damaged item, please call OTC Health Solutions within 30 days of placing your order. If your item is not in stock, an item of similar or greater value may be substituted in your order.
Tips When Using Your Credits:
- Only plan members may use products.
- Only products from the catalog are covered.
- Orders must total more than your allowance or benefit credit amount.
- Shipping and handling is included at no extra cost.
- Unused credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Unused credits will NOT carry forward to next period or quarter.
- Products may be purchased at a local CVSHealth / CVS retail pharmacy.
REMINDER: Unused benefit amounts will not roll over to the next quarter. Benefit periods end on the following dates:
- Quarter 1: January 1 – March 31
- Quarter 2: April 1 – June 30
- Quarter 3: July 1 – September 30
- Quarter 4: October 1 – December 31
OTC Center Holiday Schedule
Closed on the following holidays:
2. Memorial Day
3. Independence Day
4. Labor Day
5. Thanksgiving Day
6. Christmas Day
2. New Year’s Eve