Company OTCHS MyOrder Benefits Center Phone Number: 1-833-331-1573 (TTY:711)
NOTE: They experience high call volume the first and last weeks of the month.
Aetna has over 150 years of experience in providing for their members’ health care requirements. They have been serving the Medicaid population since 1996. They strongly believe in providing care through a two-way approach. They collaborate with providers who are able to deliver superior and effective care to get the best results for their members. Their programs inspire the members to be in charge of their health by utilizing their care management system. Their team of providers and caregivers work with their members to assist them in reaching the health goals, which comes at no cost to the member. The offer the following types of Medicare Advantage Plans:
The following are added benefits that are provided to most Medicare Advantage members:
- Prescription drug (Rx) coverage
- Dental, Vision & Hearing
- Receive checkups, exams, eyeglasses and hearing aids.
- Concierge service for local resources
- Care management help
- Rx mail-order benefit
- Flu Shots
- Ask a Nurse 24/7
- Call 1-800-556-1555 (TTY: 711) anytime.
- Fitness benefit – Silver Sneakers
- This is a fitness program that gives access to different participating fitness centers and personalized fitness classes at no added cost.
- Over-the-counter (OTC) benefit
- Order select OTC items at no charge.
- Meals-at-home program
- Get meals delivered to your home after a hospital stay.
Need Medicare or Health Insurance?
What is the Aetna Over-the-Counter Benefit?
It is a benefit that provides members a FREE allowance that they may enjoy to purchase OTC drugs at no extra cost. A predetermined dollar amount or allowance is provided to you within this plan. This benefit will also assist you with the cost of essential health care products that are not within the medical or pharmacy expense under your plan. To add to this, it can aid you in saving money on a vast array of generic branded health essential products like cold medicines, vitamins, pain relievers, dental care, first aid supplies, and so much more.
Advantages of using OTC benefit
No additional costs!
If you will use the credit or pre-determined allowance that is provided within this benefit, all products you wish to get will be given to you at no extra cost. Your orders will also be delivered to your home without worrying about shipping fee as these will all be covered by the benefit.
Aetna presently works with OTC Health Solutions and CVS to enable their members to purchase common everyday medical and personal health care essentials. Their team of clinicians, researchers, engineers, financial experts, and a great number of direct sales representatives have outstanding expertise and know everything about healthcare business.
The following are the common medical and personal care items that they offer for their partners:
- Skin and sun care products
- Antacids and acid reducers
- First aid supplies
- Allergy sprays and gels
- Cold and flu products
- Dental and Denture Care
- Eye and Ear Care
- Antacids and Acid Reducers
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Eye and Ear Care
- And so many more!
Again, these OTC products are all given to members at no extra cost. A credit or pre-determined allowance is given within the benefit. Shipping fee will not be charged to the member especially if this is inclusive in your plan. Find below the easy methods where active members of this program can submit their orders to:
They may scroll down below and go through on how to set up an account online. This is considered to be the fastest, most convenient, and easiest way to order 24/7.
They may send over their orders over the phone at 1-833-331-1573 (TTY:711).
They can get OTC items at select approved participating OTCHS-enabled CVS Pharmacy or Navarro stores. To find the nearest location, visit: CVS.com/otchs/MyOrder/StoreLocator.
How to know if a member is qualified?
Members must make sure to review the Summary of Benefits of their existing personal plan to verify if their plan has this benefit included in it. If it does, members must also be aware of the plan’s specified OTC allowance frequency, whether it is provided monthly or quarterly. The allowance amount may vary depending on the plan. The number to contact is given at the start of this article if you need further information about your plan benefits.
There are a few plans that are inclusive of an allowance that is provided on a quarterly basis. These credits may be consumed to purchase some over-the-counter medications and supplies, comprising of digestive health treatments, allergy medication, pain relievers, first aid supplies, and so many more. Members must review the Evidence of Coverage of their plan to check if it is included in their benefit and to find out the exact amount of the quarterly allowance provided.
Importance of new OTC online account registration:
- Enables members to manage their account
- Access and browse the OTC products that are available to you
- Access an online copy of the OTC catalog
- Track your orders
- View your order history
- View your available balance while you shop
- And many more!
Manage Your Aetna OTC Benefits Account Login or Register Online
Current Members – Log On / Sign On:
- Go to the following webpage: www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- Provide your: Member ID or Email Address & Password
- Click on the button titled: Sign In
New Members – Register / Enroll:
Remember to enter your First and Last Name, Member ID, State and Date of Birth exactly as it appears on your Health Plan Member Card.
- Go to the following webpage: https://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- Click on the button titled: Create account
- You should be redirected to this landing page: Registration Page
- Enter Your Personal Information: Member ID, Birthdate, Zip Code, Email Address
- You will also need to create a: Password
- Click on the button titled: Continue
- You should continue to fill out the registration form and submit all the required information to complete your online enrollment.
How to use your OTC Health Solutions benefits in-store:
- Review the Aetna OTC catalog.
- View the approved items in the catalog.
- Visit an approved participating OTCHS enabled CVS Pharmacy, CVS Pharmacy y más, or Navarro store.
- Go to the OTCHS section of the store or look for the blue labels identifying eligible approved products. Notice: Prices may vary from those listed in the catalog.
- When you are done shopping, go to any register to check out and be sure to show your insurance card to the cashier.
Tips When Using Your Credits:
- Only plan members may use products.
- Only products from the catalog are covered.
- Orders must total more than your allowance or benefit credit amount.
- Shipping and handling is included at no extra cost.
- Items are shipped FREE via USPS to your home
- Unused credits cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Unused credits will NOT carry forward to next period or quarter.
- You will receive your order within 14 days.
- Orders can only be canceled within ONE HOUR after being processed.
- Products may also be purchased at a local retail pharmacy.
Return Policy: If you receive a damaged item, please call OTC Health Solutions at 1-833-331-1573 within 30 days after receiving your order. An identical replacement item will be shipped. Due to the personal nature of the products, no other returns or exchanges are allowed.
OTC Center Holiday Schedule
Closed on the following holidays:
2. Memorial Day
3. Independence Day
4. Labor Day
5. Thanksgiving Day
6. Christmas Day
2. New Year’s Eve