Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
BorgWarner HR Link:
BorgWarner Inc. is an American multinational automotive supplier based in Auburn Hills, Michigan. BorgWarner maintains production facilities as well as technical systems 96 sites in 24 countries worldwide. They are one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world.
BorgWarner was established in 1928 in Michigan. Ford later contracted BorgWarner to create transmissions for their new standard lever gearshift. During the onset of WWII, the navy contracted BorgWarner to create an amphibious tank, which marines can use in the Pacific. The company later lent itself to the production of iron lungs after the war. After several contracts and mergers, BorgWarner is now focused on the creation and improvement of a clean and efficient future technology for all types of propulsion.
BorgWarner continuously leads the industry with its rich benefit plan offerings and higher employer contributions. Their people are encouraged to be engaged in their overall well-being and they are rewarded for doing so. To add to this, BorgWarner strives to assist in stretching its people’s healthcare dollars.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of approximately 50,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care On-Site
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | BorgWarner Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- You will find two options to log in: login using your BorgWarner credentials or login using your Workday username and password.
- If you choose the BorgWarner Single Sign-on (BorgWarner credentials):
- The system will automatically sign you in with your BorgWarner credentials.
- Select the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
- If you choose the BorgWarner (Workday):
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the orange “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for BorgWarner:
- Named as America’s Best Employer by Forbes in 2018.
- Included on the Fortune 500 in 2015.