Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Marathon Petroleum Benefits Service Center:
Marathon Petroleum BenefitSolver:
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., CST
Marathon Petroleum Corporation is an American petroleum refining, marketing, and transportation company with headquarters located in Findlay, Ohio. Marathon Petroleum was a wholly owned subsidiary of Marathon Oil until a corporate spin-off happened in 2011. After acquiring Andeavor in 2018, Marathon Petroleum became the biggest name in petroleum refinery operations in the US, having 16 refineries and more than 3 million barrels of refining capacity daily.
Marathon Oil has a history that may be traced back to 1887 when small oil companies in Ohio formed The Ohio Oil Company. Two years later, John D. Rockefeller purchased the company and became a part of the Standard Oil until the Standard Oil Trust was broken in 1911. It was in 1930 when The Ohio Oil company acquired the Transcontinental Oil Company and started the “Marathon” brand name and alter changed the name to Marathon Oil Company. Marathon Petroleum Corporation was established in November 9, 2009, as a subsidiary of Marathon Oil.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2017, they have a record of over 40,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register” button found on the page.
- Type in your Social Security Number in the space provided.
- Type in your date of birth in this format: MM/DD/YYYY.
- Type in your ZIP Code in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Continue” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.