Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Wells Fargo HR:
Wells Fargo & Company is American multinational financial services company that is based in San Francisco, California, with an operational headquarters in Manhattan, and runs managerial offices throughout the US and all over the world. It is the fourth largest bank in the US by total assets and ranks 30th on the 2020 Fortune 500 rankings of the world’s largest corporations by total revenue.
It was in 1852 when Henry Wells and William Fargo founded Wells, Fargo & Co to serve the West. The company provided banking and express, which are buying gold and selling paper bank drafts as good as gold while the latter is a rapid delivery of the gold and everything else that is valuable. Wells Fargo started their business in the gold rush port of San Francisco and soon started opening offices in the other new cities and mining camps in the West. By 1918, Wells Fargo was part of the 10,000 communities across the country. However, the federal government took over the nation’s express network as part of their effort in the WWI. Wells Fargo was left with just one bank in San Francisco.
Wells Fargo in its current form is a result of a merger between San Francisco-based Wells Fargo & Company and Minneapolis-based Norwest Corporation in 1998. Following the mergers, the company transferred to Wells Fargo’s headquarters in San Francisco. Together with JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup, Wells Fargo is among the “Big Four Banks” of the United States.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of over 260,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K plan
- pension plan
- performance bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Work from Home
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Wells Fargo Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Email Address in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Wells Fargo:
- Received the Most Valuable Banking Brand in North America and Retail Banking by Brand Finance in 2017.
- Won the North American Candidate Experience (CandE) Awards by the Talent Board in 2017.