Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Hilcorp Energy Number:
713-209-2400 (Main Line)
Hilcorp is among the largest and privately held exploration production companies in the US. Hilcorp is an organization that was founded on the principles of innovation and entrepreneurism with core values that include integrity, urgency, ownership, alignment, and innovation.
Hilcorp was founded in 1989 and with headquarters located in Houston, Texas with offices located around different states in the US. Over their more than 30 years of history, they have gained the reputation of being an “operator of choice” all because of their commitment to safe, responsible, and innovative operations.
Aside from providing high quality careers for almost three thousand employees and the several local and regional businesses that support their operations, they also ensure the recovery of natural resources that might be left behind.
Hilcorp’s experience and achievement in the last 30 years made them look forward to the opportunities that lie ahead in the future. Hilcorp is living proof that empowering employees and creating an entrepreneurial mindset helps in meeting, or even exceeding, the most ambitious goals.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of almost 3,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Temporary and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Annual Bonus Program
- Buy-In Incentive Program
- Hilcorp Giving Program
- Professional Development
- Hilcorp Scholarship Fund
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Hilcorp Energy Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- You will find two options to log in: login using your Hilcorp credentials or login using your Workday username and password.
- If you choose the Hilcorp Energy Single Sign-on (Hilcorp credentials):
- The system will automatically sign you in with your Hilcorp credentials.
- Select the blue “Next” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
- If you choose the Hilcorp Ventures (Workday):
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the orange “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Hilcorp:
- Included in Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020.
- Awarded as the Largest US-based privately held E&P company by IHS Herold Inc.
- Included in Fortune’s Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2020.