Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
David Weekley Homes YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
DWH Help Desk
David Weekley Homes started in 1976 in Houston, Texas and is the biggest privately held single-family home builder in the US. David Weekley, its founder, together with CEO John Johnson, have stretched the company’s presence into over 20 cities across the entire United States.
Their history may be traced back to David Weekley lacking the required two years of management experience after graduating from Trinity University to get in to Harvard Business School. After recruiters from a home builder visited his campus to find management trainee candidates, David immediately accepted the offer and became successful within the first year. But after having a beef with his supervisor, he left the company with his principles and a dream.
As his older brother watched David succeed at his first job, Dick risked everything he owned for a credit line and the two brothers started David Weekley Homes. The company expanded into Dallas in the 80s after real estate market went down in Houston. Fortunately, Dallas Homebuyers were there to help David further grow his business.
David Weekley Homes offers a unique culture which earns them awards from different business magazines countless times. They work hard to offer a challenging and caring environment to their team so they can build their own personal dreams while enhancing the lives of others.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of about 5,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Profit Sharing
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
- New Home Discount
- Wellness Programs
- Noble Journey Rewards
- Education Assistance
- College Scholarship Program
- Team Member Product Discounts
- Student Summer Intern Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: