Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Stryker YBR Benefits Center Phone Number:
If you need help with your benefits, you may contact myHR at 877-795-2002
Stryker Corporation is a multinational medical technologies corporation with headquarters located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Stryker has products that are inclusive of implants utilized in joint replacement as well as trauma surgeries. They also offer surgical equipment and navigation systems. Another one of their products are endoscopic and communications systems, patient handling and emergency medical equipment, among many others. In the US, several of their products are sold mainly to doctors, hospitals, and healthcare facilities.
Stryker Corporation was preceded by the Orthopedic Frame Company, which was formed in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker, an orthopedist from Kalamazoo, Michigan. He developed the Turning Frame, which is a mobile hospital bed that enables for repositioning of injured patients as it provides necessary body immobility. There is also the cast cutter, which is a cast cutting device that removes cast material that gives no damage to underlying tissues. In 1964, Orthopedic Frame Company changed their name to Stryker Corporation.
Stryker may be counted on when the unexpected occurs like a serious illness, a long absence from work, even when death occurs. Stryker sponsors a healthcare and welfare benefits for financial protection. To add to this, Stryker Corporation also sponsors retirement plans so that their employees may save for retirement.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 40,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Services
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Benefits
- International Business Travel Policy
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
- Employee Discount
- Dependent Care
- Family Medical Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Strive for Wellbeing Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources (YBR) Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: