Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Delta Help Line – Employee Service Center:
Delta Air Lines, Inc., commonly known as Delta, is among the major airlines of the US and a legacy carrier. They are based in Atlanta, Georgia. Delta operates over 5,400 flights every day and serves 325 destinations in 52 countries on six continents. Delta has nine hubs with Atlanta being the largest hub in terms of total passengers and number of departures.
Delta’s history starts with the world’s first aerial crop dusting operation called Huff Daland Dusters, Inc. on March 2, 1925 in Macon, Georgia and later moved to Monroe, Louisiana. The company flew a Huff-Daland Duster to combat the boll weevil infestation of cotton crops. C.E. Woolman soon led a group of local investors to acquire the company’s assets. On December 3, 1928, Delta Air Service was incorporated and named after the Mississippi Delta region. Passenger operations started a few months later, from Dallas, Texas to Mississippi, and with stops at Louisiana.
After filing for bankruptcy in 2005, Delta emerged in 2007 after fending off a hostile takeover from US Airways and had their shares re-listed on the NYSE.
Delta takes pride in offering their people an appealing compensation package that includes competitive pay, excellent benefits, and worldwide travel privileges. They also provide access to savings plan and a shared reward program.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of approximately 91,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Travel Concierge
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Delta Air Lines Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Delta Login or PPR in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the red “SIGN IN” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Delta Air Lines:
- Included in Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2020.
- Great Place to Work and Fortune included Delta in the Best Workplaces for Women and Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2019.