Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
SAP Employee Service Center Contact Number:
Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm ET
Company Summary: SAP SE is German multinational software corporation with headquarters that may be found in Walldorf, Baden-Wurttemberg. SAP’s main focus is to develop enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. SAP is especially popular for their ERP software. They are the biggest non-American software company by revenue and also the world’s third-largest publicly-traded software company by revenue.
In June of 1972, five IBM engineers founded the SAP company as a private partnership under the German Civil Code. These five individuals were working on an enterprise-wide system based on the SAPE software, only to be informed that it would no longer be necessary. Rather than abandoning the project, the five decided to leave IBM Tech to start their own company.
SAP knows that great talent deserves great working conditions to thrive. They rely on the engagement and the meaningful actions of their diverse workforce. This is why SAP continuously works to provide an excellent employee experience.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of about 10,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Home & Renters Insurance
- Group Accident Insurance
- Group Critical Illness Insurance
- Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Petco Wellness
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dependent Care
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Employee Discount
- Job Training
- Paid Holidays
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | SAP Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- You will be asked to select the appropriate group you are with. You may choose from the drop down arrow.
- Select United States from the selection.
- Select the grey “Login” button found on the page.
- Find the “Quick Links” section and select the “Benefitfocus” icon.
- Type in your Email, ID, or Login Name in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Log on” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for SAP:
- Great Place to Work awards SAP No. 3 in Best Places to Work in Diversity and Inclusion as well as Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness.
- Forbes listed SAP among America’s Best Employers for Women in 2020.
- FORTUNE listed SAP in the 13th place for Best Workplaces in Technology.