Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All time zones
Quest Diagnostics is an American clinical laboratory headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey. It is a Fortune 500 company operating in the US, Puerto Rico, Mexico, and Brazil. Quest also retains collaborative agreements with different hospitals and clinics all over the world. Quest reported a revenue of $7.7 billion in 2019. They offer access to diagnostic testing services for COVID-19, cancer, and neurological disorders, among many others.
Quest Diagnostics was originally founded as Metropolitan Pathology Laboratory, Inc., by Paul A. Brown, MD, in 1967. The laboratory has undergone several name changes then it became MetPath, Inc. in 1969. It was later acquired by Corning Glass Works and renamed Corning Clinical Laboratories. By 1996, Quest Diagnostics became an independent company as a spin-off from Corning. During the pandemic, Quest launched a COVID-19 testing service. By July 2020, Quest had performed over 9.2 million COVID-19 molecular tests and 2.8 million serology tests.
Quest Diagnostics take pride of producing a healthy work environment where people have the opportunity to learn and advance their careers. This goal is achieved by providing a challenging education program, great benefits, diverse workforce, and occupational health and safety.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 47,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Apprenticeship Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Quest Diagnostics Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Enter” button to sign in.
- Type in your USERNAME in the space provided.
- Type in your current PASSWORD in the space provided.
- Select the green “Sign on” button to proceed.
- Authenticate with your RAC/eGrid card if you are connecting off the Quest Network. The RAC/eGrid is a security protocol used to access Quest systems remotely either through VPN on a Quest issued computer or remotely from your personal computer or mobile device. This was provided to you when you were hired.
- You will be able to manage your account once logged in.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Quest Diagnostics:
- Recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Largest Public companies in 2018.
- Fortune Magazine named them among the World’s Most Admired Companies in 2018.
- Disability Equality Index (DEI) named them among the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion in 2018.
- Named as one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes in 2017.