Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Baptist Health’s Employee Assistance Program Contact Numbers:
Employee Self Service (ESS)
786-662-7155 (ext. 27155)
Baptist Health South Florida is a faith-based and not-for-profit healthcare organization and clinical care network in southern Florida. It controls seven (7) hospitals in the region, with fifty outpatient and urgent care centers and a good number of community health and outreach programs.
Baptist Health South Florida was established in 1960 and was originally based in Coral Gables, Florida. They started as a single hospital located on North Kendall Drive in suburban Miami. They are now the second largest employer in the state of Florida. Their revenues as of 2015 are at $2.4 billion with $3 billion in financial reserves and has given $302 million in community benefit and charity works.
Baptist Health has a mission to make the health and well-being of people become better and to uphold the sanctity and life preservation in the communities they serve. Baptist Health is dedicated to sustaining the highest standards of clinical and service excellence of care, rooted in the utmost integrity and moral practice.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
They have a record of about 16,000 employees and 2,000 physicians in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Care On-Site
- Group Medical
- Wellness Advantage
- Supplemental Insurance
- Dependent Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Home Buyers Pineapple Perk
- Legal Services
- Pet Membership Savings Program
- Transportation Benefit Program
- Sunshine Fund
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Benefits
- Personal Financial Management Seminars
- LifeWorks Employee Assistance Program
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Bereavement Leave
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details. You may also visit the link(s) provided below for more information and verification.”
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
“Please visit the official company website directly to verify all benefit options and details.”
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Baptist Health South Florida Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the green “Sign in” button to move forward.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Baptist Health South Florida:
- Included in FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020.
- Ethisphere.com named Baptist Health as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2020.
- Working Mother named them in their list of 100 Best Companies in 2019.