Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Walmart People Services Contact Numbers:
Walmart Inc. is an American multinational retail corporation operating a series of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores across the United States. They have their headquarters located in Bentonville, Arkansas. Walmart also owns and operates Sam’s Club retail warehouses. As of January 2021, Walmart has 11,443 stores and clubs in 26 different countries, operating under 54 different names.
Earliest history of Walmart may be traced back to 1945 when businessman and former JC Penney employee Sam Walton purchased a branch of the Ben Franklin stores from the Butler Brothers. The initial focus was to sell items at low prices to ensure high-volume sales at a lower profit margin. He encountered setbacks as the lease price and branch purchase went abnormally high, but he found lower-cost suppliers than those that other stores used and he was able to undercut his competitors on pricing. Within Walmart’s first five years, they were able to expand to 18 stores in Arkansas and reached $9 million in sales. They opened their first store outside Arkansas in Missouri and Oklahoma in 1968.
During the pandemic, Walmart revised some of their employee benefits, making employees decide to stay home and take unpaid leave if they don’t feel safe to come to work. To add to that, Walmart employees who contract the COVID-19 virus received up to two weeks of pay. To summarize, Walmart paid employees a total of over $390 million starting on June 5. By the third quarter of 2020, Walmart reported revenue of $134.7 billion, representing a year-on-year increase of 5.2 percent.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2017, they have a record of over 1.5 million employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health & Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Pension Plan
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Family Medical Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Job Training
- Bereavement Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the blue “ENROLL NOW” link found on the page and you will be redirected here
- Type in your User ID in the space provided.
- Select your Country or Region from the drop-down menu.
- Select your Location from the drop-down menu.
- Type in your Store or Club Number in the space provided.
- Select the blue “SIGN IN” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
- You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.
If you need help, Customer Service Representatives can answer your questions or help you enroll at the phone number provided at the start of this article.