Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Occidental Petroleum Benefits Center:
Monday until Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Central Time
Occidental Petroleum Corporation, abbreviated to Oxy, most of the time, is an American company that focuses on hydrocarbon exploration in the United States, the Middle East, and Colombia. They are also into petrochemical manufacturing in the US, Canada, and Chile. Oxy is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Houston.
Occidental Petroleum has a history that may be traced back to its founding in California in 1920. The elected president and CEO in 1957, Armand Hammer, acquired a controlling stake in the firm for tax reasons. By 1961, Oxy discovered the Lathrop Gas Field in Lathrop, California and later expanded internationally with operations in Peru, Venezuela, Bolivia, Trinidad, and the UK. After many successful acquisitions, Oxy’s oil and gas operations are concentrated in three areas: the US, Middle East, and Colombia.
Occidental Petroleum’s compensation, benefits, and other rewards play a crucial role in making the company a great place to work because the best and brightest are attracted to the company and top performers should always be rewarded.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of more than 11,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Retiree Health and Medical
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Sick Days
- Employee Discount
- Company Social Events
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: