Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Toll Brothers Benefits Center:
Toll Brothers is an American company that focuses on the design, building, marketing, selling, and arranging financials for residential and commercial properties in the US. Its headquarters may be located in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania. The company was ranked 5th largest home builder in the country, based on homebuilding revenue. Toll Brothers reportedly sold homes at an average selling price of $816,500 in 2020.
Toll Brothers was established in 1967 in Pennsylvania by brothers Robert I. Toll and Bruce E. Toll. Both brothers finished business courses from different universities, but their father, Albert, built homes and both brothers believed that the new home industry had more to offer. Toll Brothers was incorporated as a Delaware corporation with public offering raising $40 million. To add to the current lineup of residences they carry, they also offer luxury rental apartments and luxury student housing. Toll Brothers also operate different ancillary businesses which includes mortgage, landscaping, insurance, and home automation/security.
Toll Brothers offer benefits to their people and are always encouraged to review the plans during Open Enrollment each fall. Employees are given the chance to make changes if they experience a qualified life event. Toll Brothers also provide opportunities to save and grow their income and have the satisfaction of having more money on hand when they most need it.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 4,500 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Professional Development
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: