Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Nutanix Benefits Center Contact Number:
You may send an email to The People Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
Nutanix, Inc. is an American cloud computing company selling hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI) software, cloud services, as well as software-defined storage. Their headquarters are located at San Jose, California.
Nutanix was established on September 23, 2009 by Dheeraj Pandey, Mohit Aron, and Ajeet Singh. Aron left Nutanix during the early 2013 to start another company, Cohesity, which is a privately held enterprise storage company. Their people refer to themselves as “Nutants” and consider themselves as the heartbeat of #LifeAtNutanix and is among the many things that make Nutanix a great place to work at.
The people at Nutanix share an intellectual curiosity, a bias for action, and an obsession for their customers. They see themselves as builders and problem solvers with a spirit that drives the business further. Nutants also like to celebrate what makes each of them unique.
Nutanix assists their customers in the modernization of datacenters as well as run applications at every level, on-prem and in the cloud. Working together makes them strive to build a trusted platform by ensuring their customer experience is frictionless.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of May 2020, they have a record of over 6,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Military Leave
- Stock Options
- Sick Days
- Work from Home
- Gym Membership
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- And many more!
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Nutanix Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your Username in the space provided.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Nutanix:
- Certified as a Great Place to Work for 2021.
- Included in The Washington Post’s Top Workplaces for 2020.
- FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2020.
Find Your Company