Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
State Street Benefit Service Center:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 8:30 p.m., Eastern Time
State Street Corporation is an American financial services and bank holding company with headquarters that may be found at One Lincoln Street in Boston and operates worldwide. State Street is the second-oldest bank in the US that continually operates. It is ranked number 15 on the list of the largest banks in the United States by assets. State Street is also among the largest asset management companies globally with $3.1 trillion under management and $38.8 trillion under custody and administration.
State Street Corporation traces its history to Union Bank, which received a charter in 1792 from Massachusetts Governor John Hancock. Union Bank was the third one to be chartered in Boston. Its office was located at the corner of State and Exchange Streets. Union Bank received a national charter in 1865 and was later named the National Union Bank of Boston and later built its headquarters at Washington and State streets. State Street Deposit & Trust Co opened in 1891 and became the custodian of the first US mutual fund in 1924, the Massachusetts Investors Trust.
State Street offers a competitive, complete, and flexible benefits program created to meet the constantly changing needs of their employees and their families.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2018, they have a record of almost 40,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Dependent Care
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Checks and Assistance
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link found beside the login details on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.