Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Office Depot Benefits Service Center:
The ODP Corporation, better known as Office Depot, is an American office supply retailing company based in Boca Raton, Florida. The company reported combined annual sales of about $11 billion and operates 1,400 retail stores, e-commerce sites, plus a business-to-business sales organization. Office Depot’s brands include OfficeMax, Grand & Toy, and Office Depot, among many others.
Office Depot was established in October 1986 by F. Patrick Sher, Stephen Doughtery, and Jack Kopkin, who were the top management of the company when it started. They were formerly associated with Mr. HOW Warehouse, a company that was focused on home improvement. The first store opened in Lakes Mall in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida. They announced their initial public offering of stock, and went public in December of 1988.
Office Depot understands the importance of their people to their success and the future. Their business is taking care of people and it is just right to take care of their people, in return. Everything they do is rewarded with a complete package of benefits.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2018, they have a record of about 44,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Mental Health Care
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link found beside the login details on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.