Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Shell Benefits Service Center:
8:30 a.m. until midnight, Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
Royal Dutch Shell plc, more commonly known as Shell, is an Anglo-Dutch multinational oil and gas company with headquarters located in The Hague, Netherlands. Shell is incorporated in the United Kingdom as a public limited company. It is among the oil and gas “supermajors” and ranked 5th in the largest company in world measured by 2020 revenues. Shell is vertically integrated and remains active in every area of the oil and gas industry.
The Royal Dutch Shell Group was established in April of 1907 via a merger of two rival companies: The Royal Dutch Petroleum Company of the Netherlands and the Shell Transport and Trading Company Limited of the United Kingdom. The move was largely driven by the need to compete globally with Standard Oil, an American oil-company. The new firm operated as a dual-listed company, where the merging companies retain their legal existence but was operating as a single-unit partnership for business purposes.
Shell believes in providing a competitive and contemporary benefits package that centers on individual choice based on personal needs and preferences. They have a “Care and Protection” benefits that put emphasis on the improvement of the health and quality of life of their employees and their families.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2021, they have a record of about 86,000 employees in their organization in the US. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Mental Health Care
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Tuition Assistance
- Job Training
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register Now” link that may be found on the page.
- Type in your First and Last Name in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the space provided.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.