Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Devon Energy HRConnect:
Monday until Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Devon Energy Corporation is an American energy company that is focused on hydrocarbon exploration in the American market. The company is organized in Delaware with a corporate operative headquarters in the 50-story Devon Energy Center in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Devon is ranked 419th on the Fortune 500 and has proven reserves of 752 barrels of oil equivalent as of December 31, 2020.
John Nichols and son, J. Larry Nichols founded Devon in 1971. It was in 1988 when the company went public via an IPO. Devon was later added to the S&P 500 in August of 2000. Devon became one of many companies in the petroleum industry for which shareholder resolutions were introduced which required the companies to monitor their effects on climate change.
Devon takes rewarding contributions to the company’s success seriously. This is why the employees are provided with a competitive compensation and benefits package to reward their hard work. Expertise, creativity, and contributions of the employees are highly valued and Devon knows that the employees are their primary strength.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 1,400 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Retiree Health and Medical
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Pension Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Family Medical Leave
- Work from Home
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer Time Off
- Sick Days
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Social Events
- Gym Membership
- Professional Development
- Diversity Program
- Job Training
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example: Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
New Employees – Register / Enroll:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Select the “Register as a New User” link found at the top-right portion of the page.
- Type in your First and Last Names in the spaces provided.
- Enter your Date of Birth in the spaces provided in this format: Month/dd/yyyy.
- Type in the last 4 digits of your SSN in the space provided.
- Select the blue “Submit” button to move forward.
- Continue to move forward and provide every important information that is asked of you to create a new account online.
You will be directed to your account details where you may start to manage or review as soon as your registration has been successfully completed.