Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Mohawk Benefits Service Center:
Mon-Thurs, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
Mohawk Industries is a flooring manufacturer in the US with headquarters located in Calhoun, Georgia. Mohawk focuses on the production of floor covering products intended for both residential and commercial applications in North America and residential applications in Europe. Its portfolio consists of soft flooring products like carpets and rugs, laminate flooring, hard flooring products like ceramic, natural stone, etc., and sheet vinyl, among many others.
The company started with William Shuttleworth and his four sons in 1875 when they set up a carpet mill in the Hudson Valley upon their arrival. William Shuttleworth died in 1878 and his sons moved to Amsterdam, New York to take over an empty factory. They later incorporated the Shuttleworth Brothers Company in 1902. They later adopted the Mohawk Carpet Mills name after merging with McCleary, Wallin and Crouse, and another mill in Amsterdam. Mohawk Carpet Mills later merged with Alexander Smith and became Mohasco Corporation, which resulted to becoming a company large enough to appear on the first Fortune 500 rankings. Mohawk Industries came about when MHS Holdings purchased Mohasco in 1988 and later went public on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange.
Mohawk has a world-class safety culture and award-winning training and development opportunities for their employees. Their focus on continuous improvement applies to everyone in the team while still focusing on team development.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2019, they have a record of approximately 42,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Care On-Site
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Retirement Plan
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Current Employees – Login / Sign in: