Employee Benefits May Include the following:
401k, Pension, Retirement, Retiree, Health Insurance, Medical, Vision, Dental, IRA, Competitive Base Pay, Quarterly Bonus, Paid Time Off, Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Paid Family Medical Leave, Bereavement, Jury Duty and Parental Leave, Life, Dependent and Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Savings Plan 401(k), Company Paid Retirement Benefit, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Account (HSA), Time Off and Flexible Days, Group Legal Plan, Group Home Auto Insurance, Pet Insurance, Employee Discounts, Adoption Reimbursement, Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loans, Well-Being Programs, etc…
Energy Transfer Benefit Advocate Center:
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday, CST
Energy Transfer LP is a company involved in natural gas and propane pipeline transport. It is organized in Delaware and headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Energy Transfer owns a 36.4% interest in Dakota Access, LLC, the company known for developing the controversial Dakota Access Pipeline.
Energy Transfer was founded by Kelcy Warren and Ray Davis in 1995. For over twenty years, Energy Transfer has helped in providing America with energy. From a small intrastate natural gas pipeline operator, they grew to be among the largest and most diversified investment-grade master limited partnerships in the United States.
They believe that their people is their most valued resource, which makes them believe in a culture of trust, respect, and inclusion and by the belief that their success lies on each other being one. They commit to growing and developing their people to allow a workforce that delivers results and exemplifies all of their values.
Quick Summary of Benefits:
As of 2020, they have a record of about 11,000 employees in their organization. Their employees may join in a wide selection of benefit programs as soon as they become eligible. They may be eligible to the following benefits once they are qualified:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Performance Bonus
Some of their benefits also include the following:
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
- Dependent Care
- Vacation and Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Volunteer Time Off
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Legal Assistance
- Professional Development
- Job Training
- Diversity Program
- Tuition Assistance
Please note that the full list of benefits available to new employees varies from location to location due to differences in local laws, regulations, and customs – and may change at any time.
Your Benefits Resources Website:
The YBR Web site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. YBR provides information, tools and calculators to help you:
- Learn how your benefit plans work.
- Understand the expenses and services that your options cover.
- Build your own medical plan, selecting from various coverage options.
- Compare health care and insurance options.
- Estimate your out-of-pocket costs for your medical options.
- Search for doctors, dentists, and eye doctors online using the criteria you enter.
- Choose or change your beneficiary(ies).
- Estimate your need for:
- Life and long-term disability insurance coverage; and
- A health care and/or dependent care spending account.
- Get answers to questions about your benefits. Use the “Contact Us” link on the site to send a secure question to a Customer Service Representative.
Information on your health and welfare, 401(k), pension and FSA benefits. For example:
Health and welfare
- View your current health and welfare benefits coverage
- Make enrollment decisions
- View your current 401(k) balance and change contributions
- Make fund transfer and investment election changes
- If you are eligible for a pension benefit:
- View your pension information
- Project your pension income
- Start your pension
- Make beneficiary designations and changes (if applicable)
- Manage your FSA(s)
- Request a new User ID and password or change your existing User ID and password
- Learn more about your benefits
- Review, add or change your dependent or beneficiary information on file (if applicable)
- Understand how a Life Event may affect your benefits
Manage Your Benefits Resources | Energy Transfer Staff Member / Employee Account
Current Employees – Login / Sign in:
- Visit this link in your preferred internet browser on your device.
- Type in your User ID in the space provided. Note: You may use your network ID/password to log in.
- Type in your current Password in the space provided.
- Select the grey “Sign in” button to proceed.
- You may now be able to manage your account online.
Helpful PDF links:
Awards for Energy Transfer:
- Forbes recognized Energy Transfer as one of the Best Employers for Diversity in 2019.
- Fortune included them in the Fortune 500 in 2015.